Friday, February 13, 2009

Blogging enrichment

Dear precious children,

I have already published the comments.

Please click on the link below.
http://class4a2009.blogspot.com/search/label/blogging%20enrichment

If you do not see your name, that means you have not typed in your comment. Please do so as soon as possible.

After you have typed the comment, you will not be able to see it immediately as I need to take a look at your comment before I publish it for all to see. Hence please be patient.

Thank you for your understanding and c0-operation.

Love,
Mrs Yang

1 comment:

  1. I show my appreciation and love by saying "I love you". Sometimes, I will make a special card for them. In the card, I will write "I love you", "I miss you", "Happy Birthday", "Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year" and many more.
    I will hug my Mummy and Daddy and kiss them. They love my hugs and kisses.
    On Father's Day, I will give him a card. On Mother's Day, I will make flowers for my Mummy.
    During school exams, I will work very hard to get good results. My parents will be very happy. I know my Daddy and Mummy love me very much and I love them too. Name: Cheryl Chai Jia Ying

    ReplyDelete